used mannequin hands for sale

We have a big box of mannequin hands we have collected from the various mannequin liquidations we do for large retailers. Most of the hands are female mannequins and by manufacturers such as Patina V, Rootstein and Goldsmith.

If you are trying to find a hand to replace one that is missing from a mannequin you own, this is probably not the way to go. It is better to go directly to the manufacturer to get the exact hand position, paint color match and attachment fittings for your brand.

These hands are good for art projects or visual merchandising. The hands are $15 if there is no arm attached and $20 if an arm is attached. If you are in the SF Bay Area, you are welcome to come to our warehouse and look through our pile of hands in search of the perfect on for you. If you are outside of the area, just drop us an email at sales@mannequinmadness.com and tell us how many hands you want and we can arrange to ship to you.

We also sell brand new hands for each in a variety of colors and styles for jewelry displays on our website.

Author

0 0 votes
Article Rating
6 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Connie Chappel
10 years ago

I am looking for a pair (left and right) of flesh coloured hands in the same size – female. No arms required. No missing fingers.
I could use 2 pairs if you have. A pair of male hands will be considered.
Thank you.

Judi
Admin
10 years ago
Reply to  Connie Chappel

We have a variety of hands for sale here: http://mannequinmadness.com/search.php?search_query=hand&x=0&y=0

garry mattson
garry mattson
9 years ago

i bought a beautiful manniquin gor 10.00 but the hand had all broken fingers so i need a pair of right and left hands they have a medel nobe that slips on and turns in click the hand on can you help me get some hands i can send the old ones thank you

Judi
Admin
9 years ago
Reply to  garry mattson
Patricia Kushner
Patricia Kushner
9 years ago

Hi, I bought a female mannequin almost 40 years ago, and the right hand has completely deteriorated. Do you have some female right hands that would be suitable for this older mannequin? I can send pictures of the deteriorated right hand if needed. In any case, I would like a few so I pick the best suitable hand to go with my mannequin.
Please let me know if you want to see pictures.
Thank you!
pkushner@shaw.ca

Judi
Admin
9 years ago

I don’t think our mannequin hands are going to work with a vintage mannequin like that. You might need to permanently affix the hands that we sell to your arm – because I doubt that the fitting attachments will match. Are your hands repairable?

Here are the choices we have:http://www.mannequinmadness.com/mannequin-bases-stands/mannequin-attachments-and-hands/mannequin-hand-female/

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com