Many of our customers at Mannequin Madness are makers/crafters who are either buying a mannequin form to help them design their product or they need it to display their product at a craft show.
So we have a vested interest in wanting to help them be successful when they exhibit at craft shows. That is why we frequently repost articles from blogs which provide tips and strategies for creating a good craft show booth. One of our favorite resources is the Creative Income Blog.
The following article is from their blog which has 10 innovative ways to make your craft booth pop. Notice that tip #9 about a mannequin. We love it when a third party validates the significance of having a mannequin or dress form at craft show booths
1. Put together an eye-catching backdrop
Image credit: Vintage Show Off
2. Repurpose a rustic ladder
Image credit: Refresh Restyle
3. Pair your products with out-of-the-ordinary props
Image credit: Bubbles on My Planet
4. Paint the insides of your shelves
Image credit: Chickaniddy
5. Utilize stark contrast
Image credit: Create.net
6. Flowers, flowers, flowers!
Image credit: Maven Bride
7. Craft some creative tags
Image Credit: Indulgy
8. Give an old wine bottle a new life
Image credit: Xoxo DIY
9. Dress Up a Mannequin (you can find used mannequins and dress forms at Mannequin Madness at discount prices)
Image Credit: Craft Show Designs
10. Display your crafts in clear jars
For more merchandising ideas, visit this Craft Store Merchandising Ideas board on Pinterest.