The 10 most Beautiful Dress Form Christmas Trees on a Wire Dress form
Most dress form Christmas trees are designed on a cloth covered dress form. But wire dress forms are gaining in popularity. At Mannequin Madness we sell both which you can find Here.
We created a Dress Form Christmas Tree Board on Pinterest with images of dress form trees around the world divided by category. One of the boards is for wire dress forms and these are our top 10 favorites. You can see more the rest Here
1. This was the first example of a dress form Christmas tree that I ever saw on a wire dress form. I love it because it looks like it is really wearing a “dress” and I love the addition of the jewel tone stones around the neck and on the belt.
3. One advantage of using a wire dress over a cloth form is that it can be displayed outdoors.
4. Even in cold climates like Illinois, like this one designed by 4 Seasons Painting and Landscaping in Chicago.
5. Also these trees don’t take up a lot of floor space, yet have maximum impact. So they are perfect if you limited space in your home or store.
7. Whether you use a cloth or wire form for your tree, both can be repurposed after Christmas. You can remove the decoration and use the form to display clothing or jewelry.
8 .In this example, you can change the Xmas ornaments for Mardi Gras ornaments and use it for a Mardi Gras display.
9. Our wire forms come in black, white and copper but you can always spray paint them to get the color you want, like this one which is gold.
Bonus – If you don’t have the time or energy to design your own dress form holiday tree from scratch, we sell this with either floor length or short garland already attached. All you have to do is add your own decorations
10 – Here is an example of using garland in a different color other than the standard green. If you are on Facebook follow our Dress Form Christmas Trees and Holiday Trees board. You can post what you designed and see the designs of others.